30 Jun Win a Luxury City Break in Manchester
The suspense is over.
We have a winner for our Luxury Manchester Giveaway! Are you ready?
Before we make someone’s Friday the best Friday ever, if you have not won this giveaway don’t be dishearted. We plan to have more promotions like this throughout the year, so keep checking our blog or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for insider tips, travel inspiration and unmissable giveaways.
Drum roll, please…
And the lucky winner of an exclusive two-night luxury stay with CitySuites Manchester is…
Entry number 5651,
Karen Hall from Bexleyheath
who entered the competition on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and visiting our website.
Congratulations Karen! We have emailed you the details of your prize. Happy Friday!!
To celebrate the opening of Manchester’s newest luxury aparthotel CitySuites, we are offering one lucky winner and a friend an exclusive stay in one of these uber-stylish serviced apartments.
In the heart of the city, overlooking Manchester Cathedral and within walking distance of all the city’s main attractions, CitySuites serviced apartments are the last word in urban chic.
As the lucky winner, you will win an exclusive two-night stay for two people in a CitySuites apartment, enjoying access to their state-of-the-art gym and 18-metre swimming pool. You will also explore beautiful Manchester, where you can shop in Spinningfields and The Millennium Quarter, sip a cocktail in the trendy bars of the Northern Quarter or have afternoon tea in the Town Hall and spot the famous city bees for yourself.
One thing is for sure, you will not forget your luxury stay in this beautiful city.
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
Using the form below (IMPORTANT: If you don’t use the form your entry will not be counted) pick how you want to enter the giveaway by the 30th of July. The more actions you take, the more entries you will have.
For each of the following actions, you can gain one entry
- Tweet on Twitter via the form below and win an entry per day you tweet
- Retweet @CitybaseApts on Twitter
- Like our giveaway post on Facebook
- Visit the CitySuites page on our website and your prize
Want more entries? Gain another three right here…
- Follow @CitybaseApts on Twitter
- Visit our Facebook Page and like us to keep up-to-date with all our competitions and travel tips
- Visit @citybaseapts on Instagram and follow for the latest in travel
Really want to win? Go on then…
- Regram our Instagram giveaway post, tagging @citybaseapts and #CitybaseManchesterGiveaway
- Why not tag a friend so they can enter too!?
The more you do, the more entries you get, the greater your chances of winning this amazing prize!!
GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The prize draw is open to everyone excluding employees of Citybase Apartments and CitySuites Manchester.
- The prize is a two-night stay in a studio apartment for two people
- All entries must be received by 31st July 2017. An entry will then be selected at random by a computerised system.
- The prize winner will be notified within 5 days of the closing date.
- The winner will be able to choose the dates in which they wish to stay, but the stay must take place prior to the 1st November 2017 and dates are subject to availability.
- Food and travel are not included and must be paid for by the winner.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of the draw, Citybase Apartments reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Citybase Apartments in printed and/or online formats.
- The prize is strictly subject to availability and excludes selected event dates.
- The prize must be accepted as offered, it is not transferable or refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize must not be re-sold.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- The prize has no monetary value.